There is nothing more confidence-boosting than having clear, smooth and flawless skin. Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of waking up to gorgeous skin each day.
Moreover, there are those who may suffer from chronic acne, which can be very frustrating.
So, if you are in search of a great way to renew your skin, check out this Norlanya Photon Therapy skin care treatment machine review and find out if this product is just what you need.
Click and Watch Photon Light Therapy in Action
Check out some of our most popular light therapy reviews:
About the Brand
The Norlanya Photon Therapy system features a machine that uses the power of light therapy to promote beautiful skin.
It works by stimulating the production of collagen, which is essential in giving your skin a youthful glow.
With more collagen produced, various skin issues are resolved including large pore size, acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
Basically, the device comes with three LED lights such as the red (630 nm), yellow (590 nm) and blue (470 nm).
In addition, there are 420 other pieces of LED lamps incorporated into the system.
These are responsible for providing a good amount of energy output while your skin is getting treated throughout the process.
Mainly, this product is designed to rejuvenate the skin using photon light therapy.
With every use, your skin will be able to repair itself as your cells regenerate faster. You can even use this product on any part of your body that needs replenishing.
What’s In Every Package
So, what can you expect from this product? The following are among the different items included in the package:
– Photon light therapy unit
– Varied wavelengths for the LED lights including 630 nm for red, 590 nm for yellow and 470 nm for blue
– Foldable features for optimum convenience with every use
– 45 cm in height (unfolded)
– About 140 LED lights of each color
– Output power of 25 watts
– 1 year warranty
Getting Into Details: Best Features of the Kit
To have a better understanding of this product and what it can give you, check out the following features you can expect from it.
1. Setting for the Different Functions or Working Modes
This skin care therapy system by Norlanya comes with five different working modes to offer outstanding results.
These modes include the following:
– Red light penetrates into your skin’s deep tissue, which helps stimulate cell regeneration, collagen production, and microcirculation. It is also beneficial in reducing hyperpigmentation while enhancing your skin’s flexibility. Over time, you skin will appear dewy, smooth and soft with smaller pores and less wrinkles.
– The blue light makes your skin less conducive to bacillus and bacteria, and this sterilizes the skin while reducing inflammation. Pimples are healed and the production of oil becomes more controlled. What’s more, your rashes, scars and blotches in the skin are completely eliminated.
– Yellow light boosts your muscular and immune system’s functions, which leads to microcirculation, skin balance and less melanin growth. Pigments and freckles also diminish with regular use of this product.
– The program 1 is designed for daily skin care during summer and spring. The total length of treatment per session is 10 minutes, with 3 minutes for yellow and red, and 4 minutes for blue.
– For the program 2, this is intended for use during winter and autumn months. Each session lasts for 8 minutes, and there are 4 minutes for yellow and red (blue light is not to be used).
2. Powerful Lights
This system includes a total of 420 LED lamps, which help provide quality results you expect from it every treatment. The powerful lights have strong and steady energy output as you undergo treatment each session.
3. Easy to Use
Another great thing about this product is the foldable feature. Hence, you can simple fold it and bring it with you during your travels for convenience. It is also a breeze to use this device on various areas of your body and face.
4. Reasonable Price
For an affordable price, you can get the quality of skin you have always wanted.
Instead of heading off to the dermatologist for a rejuvenation treatment on your skin, you can just stay at home and use this product as you wish.
This makes it even more ideal for people who are always on the go and have no time to visit their dermatologist.
Considering the price you pay for this item, you can expect to receive total satisfaction as it saves you so much time, money and energy in achieving amazing skin.
Things We Like
The following are among the different aspects about the product that you will love the most:
– Works just like what you can get from a professional salon service.
– Does not dry your skin – even if you have sensitive skin.
– Helps reduce redness and hyperpigmentation
– Minimizes pores on your nose, chin and cheeks
– Value for your money
Things We Don’t Like
However, there are still some things about this product that you need to take into account including these:
– The light head does not bend forward, and it can only bend backward. This makes it less efficient in working on your legs.
– The manual offers limited information in terms of how long the procedure should take and how often it should be used.
Other than these small concerns, the product works as expected and gives astounding results.
The Norlanya photon light therapy skin care system is a product that utilizes the power of light in enhancing the skin’s beauty and health.
There are different modes in the system, and each comes with its specific purpose.
Furthermore, the required length of time for each light is specified to help you maximize results from using this system.
After analyzing the features of this product, it is safe to say that it is a good investment worth your time and money.
If you suffer from skin issues, and you have no time to visit the dermatologist, this skin care system should be an excellent item for you.
It can reduce acne, pores, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and hyperpigmentation in every use.
Just be sure to follow instructions carefully and avoid using on damaged skin to eliminate adverse effects.
 More about acne at essentiallife.ca